That was cool. I just added a Linkedin button to the bottom of my posts. When I clicked on the Linkedin Share button it brought me to my Linkedin page to submit a link and image to my post on my Linkedin page. It took me less than 5 minutes to get it setup. I’ve listed steps below to easily add a Linkedin Button to the bottom of your posts. I used a freecalled LinkedIn InShare.
Overview of Steps to Add Linkedin Share Button to Posts:
- Search for Linkedin Share
- Install Linkedin Share Plugin
- Activate Linkedin Share Plugin
- Go to Linkedin Share Plugin Settings
- Select Style and Position of Linked in Share Button
- See Linkedin Share Button at Bottom of Posts
- Linkedin Share Window to post in Linkedin Profile
1. Search for Linkedin Share
Search for the free Linkedin Share buttonPlugin to add to your posts. You can go to the Plugins and click on add new, then search for the Linkedin plugin.
- Login to your Administrator Backend
- Click on ‘Plugins’
- Click on ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘Linkedin’
- Click on ‘Search Plugins‘
2. Install Linkedin Share Plugin
After you find the Linkedin Plugin, click on the ‘Install Now’.
- Click on ‘Install Now‘
3. Activate Linkedin Share Plugin
- Click on ‘Plugins’
- Click on ‘Installed Plugins’
- Find the ‘LinkedIn InShare’ WordPress Plugin
- Click on ‘Activate‘
4. Go to Linkedin Share Plugin Settings
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘InShare button‘
5. Select Style and Position of Linked in Share Button
Now you can choose which LinkedIn Button style you want and where you want to place the share button. You can choose whatever you like.
- In the LinkedIn InShare settings button, set the following values:
- Display Position = Bottom
- Display Style = in share (without the numbers)
- Click on ‘Save Changes’
6. See Linkedin Share Button at Bottom of Posts
Now you can see the Linkedin Share button at the bottom of your posts. Here is an example of the Linkedin share button at the bottom of one of my posts.
7. Linkedin Share Window to post in Linkedin Profile
The following screenshot is what I see after I clicked on the LinkedIn InShare button at the bottom of my post. A separate window popped up and after I logged into Linkedin, I can post a link to this article on my Linkedin wall.
If you find any other cool Linkedin Share buttons, feel free to leave a comment to let us know.