I’ve been getting a lot of questions regarding the Beez2 – default template that is the default template activated when you first install. Remember that these module positions are only for . Each has their own module names and positions . Questions asked are:
- Where can I find the module positions myself?
- Where are the module positions for ?
- What are the module positions for ?
So here are answers to your questions regarding the Beez_20 default Template
1. Where can I find the module positions?
- You can activate an option in your Click here to view the post. to view the current module positions. View my post here to step you how to do it.
2. Where are the module positions for Beez_20?
- If you did question 1, you can see the module positions already, but the font is so faint, even I can barely see it. So I’ve updated the picture and included it below. See below for where the module positions are for the Beez20 template:
3. What are the module positions for Beez20?
- Along the top of the template there are: position-0, position-2
- Along the left side of the template there are: position-7, position-4, position-5
- Along the right side of the template, there are: position-6, position-8, position-3
- Along the bottom, there are: position-9, position-10, position-11
- The footer is: position-14
Hope this helps,