Creating your own Church website is easy with WordPress Themes or Joomla Templates. You will find a list of all the best church themes to help you create your own church website, prayer group website, charity website or any fundraising website. These Church templates have sliding featured images, contact pages, built in blog, some have google maps integrated, social media icons, call to action buttons to download sermons, donation page and more. This is a dynamic page of the best church themes so check back again to see the newest church themes.
Blessing is a premium WordPress Theme to create a church website. Once you use Blessing to create your website there is a feature image slider to showcase images from your church events and church building. Below are thumbnail images with a link to your church mission, church ceremonies, and ministries. You can list the latest news about your church, easily upload videos, or upload church sermons and bible readings, into an audio track where visitors can listing to your audio tracks online. Another main feature about Blessing is that there is an Events Manager. You can always make sure your parishioners are always informed of upcoming church events. You can list your church events, event location, event date, time, duration, pinpoint location exactly on Google maps. This is a great WordPress Theme to create a Church website, or a site for charity organizations, religion, parishes and more. Click here to see more features of Blessing Church Template.
Church Website With WordPress Theme Blessing
Blessing is a fully responsive theme so your visitors can view your site easily on any smartphone or tablet device. You can test the responsiveness by playing around with the demo. In the demo, resize the window smaller and larger and you will see the content automatically wrap to the width of the screen. Other features of Blessing include built in audio player, events manager, image gallery, multiple post formats, upload videos, social sharing icons, social media integrated, SEO optimized and more. Below are more features of Blessing Church Template.
- Responsive design that works in any devices (iPhone, iPad and other smartphones)
- 2 alternative slider and video supported
- Set video in slider via embed code (YouTube, Vimeo or Selfhosted)
- 6 post formats for blog (Video, Audio, Gallery, Link, Default and Quote)
- Built in audio player for postcasts listening
- Newsletter subscription app (Capacity to build & send newsletter to subscriber)
- Showcase events via event calender app (ability to create recurring events)
- Sortable portfolio page with sidebar or without sidebar (Optional)
- Sortable gallery page with sidebar or without sidebar
- Create any number of slider groups
- 14 custom widgets (FB like box, Flickr, Latest Tweets, Newsletter, Recent post, Social links, upcoming events & more)
- CSS powered drop down navigation menus
- Event calender in event listing page
- Blog listing page
- Set your own background on each page
- Change typography using Google Font API (573 Fonts)
- Use unlimited sidebars
- 20+ visual shortcode with editor
- Stylish CSS3 effect
- 404 Error page
- Contact form builder
- Layered Photoshop file included
- Lightbox effect for video
- Lots of styling options managed via theme option panel
- SEO settings via a custom coded module
- Comprehensive video documentation guide
- Support system via forum and ticket system
- Cross browser checked code
- Detailed theme options panel
- Localization ready .po file
- Skeleton CSS framework used
- WordPress 3.5 version ready
Cost to make a church website with WordPress Themes is less than $100. Wordpress Themes is the best way to create a site because after the site is created, it will be easy to manage, easy to update and easy to maintain. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. A warm church WordPress theme that will fit perfectly if you are looking to build a church, charity or a prayer group website. Create your own Church website easily with WordPress Theme Evangelist. You don’t require any programming knowledge and Themefuse provides one-click installs. No more fiddling with server settings & complex WordPress install process! Themefuse will auto install this theme onto your web hosting server. This church WordPress theme was built with a church, charity or prayer group website in mind. It comes packed with a working event calendar, event manager, easily upload prayer books and sermons for download, and much more. Click here to see more features of Evangelist Church WordPress Theme.
Responsive Church WordPress Theme – Evangelist
Evangelist WordPress Theme has tons of features to help you create a beautiful church website. There are scrolling featured images on the front page, list of upcoming events happening in the church, call to action buttons for visitors to download sermons, you can easily upload gospel music, there is a link for people to listen or download gospel music, audio track management, photo gallery, shortcodes, twitter integrated, page templates, donation page, about us page, links to learn more about the pastors of the church, allow visitors to sign up for newsletters to keep updated with the latest news of the church and more.
Cost to Make Church Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own church Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $59 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Evangelist from Themefuse. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no subscription fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your church website and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a church website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $115
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$60
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a church website.