Features of Responsive Wedding Photography WordPress Theme – JPhotolio
Cost to make a wedding photography website with Jphotolio WordPress Theme will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. JPhotolio is premium responsive wordpress theme for a Wedding Photographer. This themes provide everything that you need to “WOW” your visitor with your wedding photos, your wedding videos, or even music. JPhotolio allows you to upload unlimited images and videos into your portfolio with unlimited styles & color schemes. Features of JPhotolio Worpress Theme include responsive design, SEO optimized, social media icons, social media integrated, light & dark schemes, continuous playlist, front page slider, built in like function, Google maps integrated, infinite scrolling and more. You can create your wedding photography website easily with this JPhotolio Wordpress Theme. Click here to see more features of JPhotolio.
Responsive Wedding WordPress Theme
Responsive Wedding Photography WordPress Theme – JPhotolio
Cost to Make a Wedding Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your a Wedding Photography Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $40 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase JPhotolio from Themeforest. After you download the theme, it totally belongs to you. There are no subscription fees, no membership fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise a Wedding Photography Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total startup cost to create a Wedding Photography Website will be:
- (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $96
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost + Advertising Credits = -$79
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Wedding Photography Website.