– How to Allow new users to Register on your Site
I just finished installingBuddyPress New User Registration Form on my website and first thing I was looking for was how to allow new users to create an account on my BuddyPress site. I didn’t see any registration links anywhere and was puzzled since this is a multi-user platform and should allow new signups. I realized that I just needed to enable a feature in the settings and it worked. Below is a screenshot of the BuddyPress New User Registration Form.
Steps are below:
1. Login to youradministrator account
2. Along left navigation, Click on ‘Settings’
3. Under ‘General Settings’, set the following value:
- Membership = check this box to ‘Anyone can register’
4. Click on ‘Save Changes’
5. Refresh your BuddyPress website and at the top left, you should see a ‘Signup’ button now available.