It’s finally out! The here.Theme by AppThemes is a premium coupon and deals template. I’ve been keeping my eye on this baby since I first saw it in their development path last year. This is an amazing theme full of functions, features and fully equipped to make a . See below, I’ve listed all the costs you need to incur to create your own coupon site. You can easily create a like savings.com, ultimatecoupons.com or any coupon savings website without any programming knowledge. takes care of everything, you will have your website up in a day. This is packed full of features. I love the scrolling featured coupons and auto copying of the affiliate id when they try to copy the coupon code. Check out all the cool features in this Theme –
| Features include:|
1. $56 for Webhosting. The first step you need to do is purchase a webhosting and domain name. I would recommend Fatcow.com because if you purchase webhosting from them you will get a free domain name. You will also get unlimited email addresses, unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited MYSQL databases, host unlimited domains, 24×7 support, and many more. Reason why the cost is so low is because Fatcow.com is having a 40% off sale, so I don’t know how long this price will last. Click here for more details.
2. $0 for WordPress. WordPress is completely free. It’s an open source program and free to download at WordPress.org. If you use Fatcow.com you also get free WordPress one click installs.
3. $99 for here. Use this to build:. This is the cost to purchase the by Appthemes. Once you purchase this theme it totally belongs to you. There is no monthly fee or any hidden costs. The theme belongs to you and you can do whatever you want to it. Appthemes.com provides theme updates free for life. See more details about the theme
- Coupon Clone
- Coupon Template
- Savings.com Clone
- Retailmenot Clone
4. -$175 for Advertisting Credits. Fatcow.com gives you free advertising credits to help you get traffic to your website. The free advertising credits include $100 Google Adwords credits, $50 Facebook ads credits and $25 Yahoo/Bing Ad credits. Once you build up your website you can also post your business on YP.com (Yellowpages) for free.
So if you add up all the costs you will incur to create your own coupon website:
- Total = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $158
But if you include the free Advertising credits you receive from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total + Advertising Credit = -17
This means that you don’t pay anything to startup your Coupon website with Clipper Coupon Template. Now I think that is a great deal.
I highly recommend theby Appthemes. This is a great Coupon Management template will help you do the hard part of creating the website and you can focus on the easy part of adding coupons.