Prologue is a modern and responsive here to see more features of Prologue WordPress Theme.Theme by WPZoom. It is developed on the professional WPZoom framework which allows you to customize the look and feel of your site easily with a drag and drop of your mouse. You do not need any programming knowledge to create your auto blog website. You can easily add images and videos to your featured images on your and also include them on a slider to showcase your newest or flashiest cars. Prologue Theme also has mobile touch features, automatic WPZoom framework updates, tons of ad banner space, social media integrated, easily add tweets about cars, unlimited theme colours, advanced menu management and more. Startup cost to make an auto blog site with WordPress and will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. This is the perfect to create a site like autoblog.com. Click
Responsive Auto Blog WordPress Theme
Cost to Make an Auto Blog Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your Auto Blog Magazine Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $69 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee purchase Prologue from WPZoom. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise a Auto Blog Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Auto Blog Magazine Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $125
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$50
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Auto Blog Website.
Buy 1 Theme from WPZoom and Download 2nd for Free