In my previous post I introduced the Click here for more details about Wumblr.template Wumblr by Themify. It will not cost a fortune to create your own Tumblr website. Using is very simple and it will cost you less than $100 to get your website started and about an hour to have a fully functional website up and running. Please see below the costs involved in creating your website.
|Features of Wumblr Theme|
Cost to create your
1. $56 for Webhosting. You need to purchase a domain name to get your website started. That’s why I recommend purchasing webhosting from Fatcow.com. With webhosting purchase you get a free domain name. You also get unlimited disk space, emails, MySQL databases, bandwidth, host unlimited domains and more. Fatcow.com is currently having a 40% off sale. Click here to see more details about Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. WordPress is completely free and open source. You can download and play around with WordPress at WordPress.org.
3. $39 for. This is a one time fee to purchase Wumblr by Themify. After you purchase the theme it totally belongs to you and there is no membership fee. If you purchase your theme from Themify you also get to download another template for free.
4. -$150 Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com, you also get $150 in free advertising credits. Fatcow.com will give you $75 for Google Adwords, $50 for Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing Adcenter.
So if you add up all the costs (Webhosting + WordPress + Fatcow.com , (Startup cost + Advertising Credits), your cost = -$55. Which means you basically create your website for free. This is a great to create your Tumblr, video blog, photo blog or .), your startup cost = $95. But if you include the free advertising credits you get from
Click here now to demo/download Wumblr.
If you need help to create your Tumblr website, you can contact me for a quote.
Related Wordpress and Joomla Help:
- Tumblr Clone – Cost to Make a Microblogging Website like Tumblr
- How to Build Your Own Tumblr Clone with Wumblr
- Cost to Build a Responsive Tumblr Like Website with WordPress – Hoarder
- Tumblr Clone – How to Build a Microblogging Website like Tumblr
- Cost to Build Unique Photography Portfolio with Photorific