Create your own restaurant, bistro, cafe, bar, fine dining website with here to see more features of Responsive Bistro Theme – Forked.and Theme – Forked. Cost to create your own bistro or is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. To create your own restaurant and food service related website, you do not need any programming knowledge. You just install WordPress, install Forked, activate the theme and start adding content. Forked features a booking reservation system, specials manager, google maps integrated with driving directions, event manager, responsive design, unlimited colors, food menu cards, business hours, photo gallery, social media integrated, countdown timer and more. Click
Cost to Make a Bistro Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Bistro Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $45 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Forked from Themeforest. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Bistro WebSite and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Bistro/Restaurant Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $101
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$74
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Bistro/Restaurant Website.