KiddoTurf is a responsive here to see more features of kids theme – KiddoTurf.Theme for kids. Cost to create a children’s website will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. You can easily use this theme to create a site for your kindergarten class, a child care centre, kids camp website, kids decorations, kids website, baby website, kids summer camp site or anything to do with children or children activities. You don’t need any programming knowledge because Themefuse one click installs, all you need to do is add content. KiddoTurf kids Theme is a bright and fun theme that features a featured image slider, responsive design, contact form, testimonials, photo gallery, tons of banner locations for you to place ads, our staff page, blog integrated, social media integrated and more. Click
Responsive Kids – KiddoTurf
Cost to Make a Kids Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Kids Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $49 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase KiddoTurf from Themefuse. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Children’s WebSite and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Kids Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $105
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Kids or Children’s Website.