Cost to make a church website with here to see more features of Evangelist Church WordPress Theme.Themes is less than $100. Themes is the best way to create a site because after the site is created, it will be easy to manage, easy to update and easy to maintain. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. A warm church theme that will fit perfectly if you are looking to build a church, charity or a prayer group website. Create your own Church website easily with Evangelist. You don’t require any programming knowledge and Themefuse provides one-click installs. No more fiddling with server settings & complex WordPress install process! Themefuse will auto install this theme onto your web hosting server. This church was built with a church, charity or prayer group website in mind. It comes packed with a working event calendar, event manager, easily upload prayer books and sermons for download, and much more. Click
Responsive Church WordPress Theme – Evangelist
Evangelist WordPress Theme has tons of features to help you create a beautiful church website. There are scrolling featured images on the front page, list of upcoming events happening in the church, call to action buttons for visitors to download sermons, you can easily upload gospel music, there is a link for people to listen or download gospel music, audio track management, photo gallery, shortcodes, twitter integrated, page templates, donation page, about us page, links to learn more about the pastors of the church, allow visitors to sign up for newsletters to keep updated with the latestof the church and more.
Cost to Make Church Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own church Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $59 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Evangelist from Themefuse. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no subscription fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your church website and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a church website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $115
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$60
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a church website.