Create your own Medical Website with Medica not need to know any HTML or programming to setup your Website. All you need to do is download, install and activate the theme in WordPress. The cost to make your own Medical Website will cost less than $100. See the cost breakdown below. Click here to see more details about Medica.Theme. You do
|Features of Medica |
Click here to demo Medica
Click here to download Medica
Cost to Make a Doctors Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. You need a domain name to have a website. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. Fatcow.com offers you a free domain name, unlimited storage, unlimited emails, unlimited MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Right now Fatcow.com has a 50% off sale. I would take advantage of this sale now.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free and open source. Fatcow.com also offers quick installs for WordPress which makes installing WordPress so much easier and faster. You can literally have your site up in 5 minutes.
3. $49 for. This is a one time fee to purchase Medica . There are no hidden fees, subscription fees or membership fees. After you purchase the theme, it totally belongs to you.
4. -$150 in Advertising Credits. The great thing about Fatcow.com is that they give you $150 worth of Advertising money that you can spend to promote your website. This includes $75 in Google Adword credits, $50 in Facebook Ad credits and $25 in Yahoo/Bing Ad Credits.
So if you add up all the costs required to startup your Medical Doctors Website:
Startup Costs = Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme = $105.
But if you include the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
Overall Costs = Startup Costs + Advertising Credits = -$45
Related Wordpress and Joomla Help:
- Create a Medical Website with Medica WordPress Theme
- Cost to Create Luxury Hotel Website with WordPress Theme – Philoxenia
- Cost to Build a Professional Restaurant Website with Indulgence WordPress Theme
- Cost to Create Real Estate Website with WordPress Theme Home Quest
- Cost to Make a Restaurant Website with WordPress Feast