Cost to create a minimalistic portfolio website is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Showcase here to see more features of Showcase Portfolio Theme.Theme is perfect for displaying your artwork and videos in a beautifully simple layout. The clean design allows viewers to focus entirely on the work presented without any distractions. The theme is an ideal solution for artists, designers, photographers and animators. The Showcase Theme features a sleek and modern design with a fully responsive framework. The theme contains a filterable , tons of shortcodes, post formats, color change options and so much more. Click
Responsive Minimalistic Portfolio
Cost to Make a Porfolio Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $69 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee purchase Showcase from Organic Themes. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Portfolio Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Portfolio Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $125
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$50
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Portfolio Clone.
60% off here to see more details.Webhosting. Only $3.15/month. Click