Startup cost to create your own here to see more features of PhotoArtist.Website with and Theme – PhotoArtist is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. I highly recommend because WordPress is extremely easy to use. You can easily create new posts, upload photos, customize your website plus Themefuse gives you one click installs so you can have your Website framework up in a few hours. Then you can start uploading photos to your website. PhotoArtist has a fully responsive design which means the content will automatically adjust to whatever viewing screen it’s on. So width will automatically adjust to a tablet, smartphone or computer. It also has full screen images, full screen slideshow, unlimited categories, social media integrated and tons more features. Click
- Perfect to create a Website
- Perfect to create a Photography Website
- Responsive Design
- Full Screen Images
- Full Screen Slideshow
- Unlimited Categories
- Social Media Integrated
- Different page layouts – columns with 2 sidebars, Wide content
- Tons of shorcodes
Startup Cost to Create Photography Website with PhotoArtist
1. $56 for Webhosting. First step to create your own Photography website is to purchase a domain name. But these days you can purchase the domain name and web hosting together to save costs. If you purchase web hosting from Fatcow.com, you get a free domain name, unlimited emails, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited MySQL databases and more. Right now Fatcow has a 40% off sale, I would take advantage of this now. Click here for more details about Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for Wordpress. WordPress is an open source and totally free. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress installations.
3. $59 for WordPress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase PhotoArtist from Themefuse. Once you purchase the theme, the theme totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. Fatcow understands it’s difficult to get your Photography Website visible and helps you with advertising your website on respective search engines and social networking platforms. So Fatcow gives you for free $100 in Google Adwords credits, $50 in Facebook Ad credits and $25 in Yahoo/Bing Adcenter credits.
In Total to make your Photography Website will be:
- Total cost = Webhosting + WordPress + = $115
But if you include the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com, your initial startup cost will be:
- Startup cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$60
Basically you don’t pay any startup costs to create your own Photography Website.
I think this is an amazing Photography. It has tons of features and short codes to allow you to customize and build up your website. I love the full screen image in the background and the full screen image slideshow. You can click on the little arrow at the bottom to bring up a window of photo thumbnails. If you mouse over them you can scroll back and forth between the pictures. If you pull down the arrow at the top, you will see the drop down menus where you can view other categories of pictures. This is a great Photography Template. You can play around with the demo and fall in love with the full screen background slideshow like I did. This is a SUPER SUPER Amazing WordPress Theme.
Click here to see more features of PhotoArtist
Click here to demo of PhotoArtist
Click here to download of PhotoArtist