Startup cost to create your own here to see more features of FreshFolio.or Portfolio Website with and theme – FreshFolio will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. I recommend to create your or Portfolio Website with WordPress because WordPress is extremely easy to use, create posts, manage your site, customize your site and overall use your site. It’s an amazing website making machine. I love it. Themefuse even offers one click installs where you don’t even have to know how to install the , Themefuse will setup everything for you. Freshfolio is a great minimalistic with scrolling featured images, unlimited categories, slider bar to show how many images there are, photo blog, contact form and more. Click
- Perfect to create Portfolio Website or Photography Website
- Perfect to create a Photography Website
- Minimalistic Design
- One click installs
- Scrolling featured images
- Unlimited categories
- Social Media Integrated
- SEO Optimized
- Feedburner Ready
- Auto Image Resizing
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Jquery Image / Video Lightbox
- Font-face custom font
- Image Thumbnail Custom Field
- Powerful Admin Options
Startup Cost to Create Portfolio Website with FreshFolio
1. $56 for Webhosting. First step to create your own Photography or Portfolio website is to purchase a domain name. But these days you can purchase the domain name and web hosting together to save costs. If you purchase web hosting from Fatcow.com, you get a free domain name, unlimited emails, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited MySQL databases and more. Right now Fatcow has a 40% off sale, I would take advantage of this now. Click here for more details about Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for Wordpress. WordPress is an open source and totally free. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress installations.
3. $49 for WordPress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase FreshFolio from Themefuse. Once you purchase the theme, the theme totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. Fatcow understands it’s difficult to get your Photography or Portfolio Website visible and helps you with advertising your website on respective search engines and social networking platforms. So Fatcow gives you for free $100 in Google Adwords credits, $50 in Facebook Ad credits and $25 in Yahoo/Bing Adcenter credits.
In Total to make your Photography or Portfolio Website will be:
- Total cost = Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme = $105
But if you include the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com, your initial startup cost will be:
- Startup cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
Basically you don’t pay any startup costs to create your own Photography or Portfolio Website
I love this simple yet powerful Photography and Portfolio Template. This is a great way to showcase your photography or artwork to the world. It highlights what is most important on the website and that is your art work. You can add unlimited categories, with an image slider so users can slide through all the photos, and you can even have a photo blog if you want. This is an extremely versatile Photography / Portfolio WordPress Theme. I loved playing around with it, you can demo the WordPress them and play around with the scrolling features of the images.
Click here to see more features of FreshFolio
Click here to demo FreshFolio
Click here to download FreshFolio