WP Pro Real Estate 5 is one of the most powerful real estate themes. You can create your own property manager site, brokers site, vacation rental website, real estate agents website easily withand Theme. You don’t need any programming knowledge because no coding is required. It will cost your less than $100 to get your website started. Real Estate Theme was built to showcase your listings, allow visitors to easily navigate your property listings, see all the details about property listings, ability for users to contact agents if they are interested in listings through variety of methods, use image sliders to show off your best listings.
Responsive Real Estate
On your side as an administrator, you can easily customize the colors of your site, customize the settings, easily add property listings, add property listing details such as cost, square footage, images of properties, location with google maps and other features of the property. Page templates are included to allow you to easily create contact pages, real estate agent profile pages, contact pages, testimonials. 14 custom widgets are included for Property Agent info, Property Agent other listings, Broker info, listing info, listings agent contact, search and others. Other features of WP Pro Real Estate 5 include social media integrated, responsive design, video ready, shortcode generator and more. Click here to see more features of WP Pro Real Estate 5.
Cost to Make a Real Estate Site with BonBon
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Real Estate or Vacation Rental Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $50 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to buy WP Pro Real Estate 5 from Themeforest. After you purchase the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no hidden fees, no subscription fees and no membership fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Real Estate site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Real Estate Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $106
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$69
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Real Estate Website.