Digital is left-aligned Portfolio Theme for here to see more features of Digital ., designed especially for freelancers, design agencies, photographers or video producers. Cost to create a responsive portfolio website with Theme – Digital will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Features include responsive design, Zoom Framework, featured slideshow, built-in portfolio, portfolio slider, infinite scrolling, one click widgets install, themes options panel, social media integrated, social media icons and more. With WordPress and Digital, you can create your own portfolio website easily with no programming knowledge. Click
Cost to Make a Responsive Portfolio Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $69 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to Digital from WPZoom. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Portfolio WebSite and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Portfolio Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $125
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$50
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Portfolio Website.