Appointway is a simple appointment booking here to see more features of Appointment Booking Reservation – Appointway.Theme from InkThemes. Startup cost to make your own appointment booking reservation website will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Business owners from different fields will love to use this theme for their . Appointway is perfect if you want to create an appointment booking site for beauty salons, dentists, doctors, massage therapists, hair salons, lawyers and more. Appointway is easy to install and requires no programming knowledge. It features a complete appointment booking system, integrated payment gateways, email delivery on successful appointments and you can easily define the date and time slots for different services. Appointway theme is completely responsive, has one click installs, customizable slider, has various simple styling color options, service and testimonial area, widgetized footer, custom menus and more. Click
Responsive Appointment Booking Reservation WordPress Theme
Cost to Make a Appointment Booking Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your Appointment Booking/Reservation Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $67 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee purchase Appointway from InkThemes. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Appointment Booking Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Appointment Booking Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $123
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$52
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Appointment Booking/Reservation Clone.