Cost to make a car here to see more features of AutoTrader Theme.for your business is less than $100. I’ve included the cost breakdown below. Using AutoTrader is even easier because Themefuse has auto one click installs which helps you get your car dealership site up faster. It will probably take you less than a day to have your site up and then you can start adding your vehicles to your website. Auto Trader is a responsive Theme that is elegant, professional and packed full of features. You can easily create an auto or a car just by installing , uploading and activating this AutoTrader theme. It has a stunning set of features such as customized car search filters, scrolling featured full width car images. You can list cars and each car will have it’s own special page with it’s information. Each vehicle page can have it’s own photo gallery, vehicle price, vehicle kms, vehicle descriptions, vehicle interior features, exterior features, safety features, vehicle extras, and more. You can also save the vehicle to your favourites to view later. AutoTrader also is optimized, social media integrated, has social media icons, google maps integrated, page templates for contact forms and tons more. Click
Car Dealership Website with Responsive AutoTrader
Cost to Make a Car Dealership Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Car Dealership Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $99 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase AutoTrader from Themefuse. There are no membership fees, subscription fees or hidden fees. Once you download the theme, it belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Car Dealership site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Car Dealership Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $155
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$20
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Car Dealership Website.