Cost to create your own cute and simple portfolio website with here to see more features of Bonbon .Theme by ThemeJug – Bonbon is less than $100. I’ve included the cost breakdown below. You also do not need any programming knowledge because and already come pre-packaged. All you need to do is install, activate and start adding your own portfolio images. Bonbon is built with the popular flat design trend in mind, it is a fun loving, cute and colorful way to showcase your creative work and blog. You can change all your portfolio website colors to suite your needs via the built in powerful theme options panel. Bonbon is a responsive , meaning it will render perfectly on your iPad and iPhone and to compliment that it is also retina ready so your images will display super crisp on high resolution displays. Other features of Bonbon include multiple post formats, shortcodes, social media icons, social media integrated, filterable gallery templates, localization support, mobile touch swipe support, gallery slideshow formats and more. Click
Minimalistic Portfolio Site
Cost to Make a Portfolio Site with BonBon
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $49 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to buy Bonbon Theme from Theme Jug. After you purchase the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no hidden fees, no subscription fees and no membership fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Portfolio site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Portfolio Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $105
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Portfolio Website.