GamingZone is a here to see more features of GamingZone.Theme designed to make your website look professional and gain maximum exposure to your content. It’s created by Magazine3 and they provide you with help and support to setup your website. They even help you install your Theme for free. You basically just have to start adding content because there is no programming knowledge required. GamingZone features star ratings with star rating subcategories, , innovative thumbnail type, responsive design, 10 different ad placements, Adsense ready, advanced menu management, admin control panel to customize all aspects of your site, social media integrated and tons more features. You can easily use this to create a Game review site, Game website, Gaming portals, or any professional gaming website or gaming blog. Cost to make a game review site with WordPress is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Click
Responsive Game Review Site
Cost to Make a Game Review Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Game Review Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $49 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee purchase GamingZone from Magazine3. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Game Review Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Game Review Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $105
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Game Review Clone.
GamingZone = $49