Cost to make a job posting site is less than $100 and I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Create a job board, job posting site, site like Monster.com or Workopolis simply without any programming knowledge. Job Board here for more details about Jobify Theme.Theme – Jobify by Astoundify is an amazing new theme that creates a community of employers and prospective employees. Companies or prospective employers can submit jobs, manage job submissions, enter job details, company details, job type. Job searchers can view job listings with an interactive Google Maps GeoLocator, or through an advanced job filter search and also submit their resumes online through an apply now on the job details page. Click
Responsive Job Posting Site – Jobify
Jobify allows you to charge a fee for job listings, or you can choose to make them free. You can easily monitor and approve job listings submissions. Jobify provides all the poweful features necessary in a Job board website. Features include responsivedesign, social media icons, social media integrated, google maps integrated, integrated with WP Job manager plugin, display testimonials, job board stats, sponsors, image slider, easily upload videos, typography, short codes and more.
Cost to Make a Job Board Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Job Posting Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $55 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Jobify by Astoundify. After you download the theme, it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no subscription fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Job Posting website and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Job Board Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $111
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$64
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Job Board Website.