Startup Cost to make a location-based site withand Theme – Explorable is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Wordpress is the best and easiest way to get your website started. Explorable is a premium that uses a map as the front page of your site. You create posts and listings and they are plotted onto the map. When the locations and listings are plotted to the map, users can see pictures you took, ratings and reviews you gave each location and read more about the attraction if they are interested. This makes Explorable an excellent way to create a travel blog, travel website, geo theme, local business directories, travel guides, site and more.
Explorable here to see more features of Explorable.has some very notable features. 1. Explorable is fully responsive and works beautifully on any mobile device. The website content wraps to fit the viewing screen. You can test the responsiveness by resizing the window when you check out the demo. It will work on any smartphone, tablet or any computer screen. 2. Each listing is assigned a physical location on the world map using the Google Maps API. 3. Explorable has a very sophisticated ratings & reviews System. You can rate each location and visitors can also leave a comment and rate the attraction using the star rating system. 4. Visitors can filter locations with the advanced filter. Visitors can filter the listings on the map with the advanced filter at the bottom. They can filter by listing type, country location, and star rating. There are many more features in the Explorable WordPress Theme. Click
Responsive Location Based WordPress Theme
Cost to Make a Location-Based Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your Travel Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $69 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to join ElegantThemes. Once you join ElegantThemes membership you have unlimited access to download over 80+including Explorable.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise a Travel Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Travel Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $125
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$50
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Travel Website.
Join ElegantThemes Theme Club and get unlimited access to download over 80+