MediCenter is a responsive here to see more features of MediCenter Theme.Theme suitable for medical and health related projects, doctors’ office, dental office or any medical businesses. MediCenter is maintained in a minimalist and modern style with strong color accents. The home page is based on wide slider that scales to any width and looks perfect on mobile devices. Home page has 6 different layouts. Style 1 comes with blog and departments accordion while the other home page styles contains more descriptive such as a features lists, carousels, pricing lists, call to action boxes etc. MediCenter comes loaded with more than 20 different page layouts including blog with comments, about page, team page, departments page, timetable or schedule page, gallery with different layouts together with single photo page and a contact page. An extensive collection of Visual Composer allows to build your pages with ease. Startup cost to create your medical office website will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. You also do not need any programming knowledge. Click
Responsive Medical Office
Cost to Make a Medical Office Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Medical Office Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $45 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to MediCenter by Themeforest. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Medical Office WebSite and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Medical Office Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $101
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$74
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Medical Office Website.