SquidMag is a multi-purpose here to see more features of SquidMag WordPress Theme.Theme by Themeforest. Cost to make a modern business portfolio site with Theme is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Also, if you use WordPress and , you do not need any programming knowledge. The theme is easy to install and activate, you will have your site up in a day. SquidMag features unlimited colors, fully responsive, advanced admin panel (easy drag and drop interface), modern metro style look & feel, different portfolio and blog styles, lots of widgets, integrated twitter feeds, social media icons, advanced menu management, cool animations when hover over icons, interactive WordPress photo gallery, advanced content slider revolution, Google fonts and more. You can use SquidMag to create a website, food blog website, website, , , portfolio or even your own personal website. SquidMag is truly a multi-purpose . Click
Responsive Business Portfolio WordPress Theme
Cost to Make a Professional
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Business Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $40 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to SquidMag by Themeforest. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Business Portfolio WebSite and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Business Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $96
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$79
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Business Portfolio Website.