MetroVibes by Themefuse is inspired by the Windows 8 Metro Modern style and colorful multi variation design for users and display services. MetroVibes is a modern and professional here to see more features of MetroVibes Portfolio Theme.Theme that is built with advanced features and functionalities such as call to action button options, custom featured services sections, client’s testimonials, blog updates, twitter streams with live updates, unique footer widget areas, display social media profile icons, display images from your portfolio, section to display current clients and their logos and more. MetroVibes Theme can be used to create a website for personal freelancers, showcase services, professional photographers, artists or photographers who want to display their portfolio work and more. Click
To create your own modern & professional portfolio site you do not need any programming knowledge. Among many, one of the benefits of using downloading a theme from Themefuse is that they provide one click installs and you will have your Portfolio site installed in minutes. The startup cost of creating your portfolio site is also less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below.
Responsive Portfolio Metro Vibes
Cost to Make a Portfolio Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Professional portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $59 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase MetroVibes from Themefuse. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your portfolio Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Portfolio Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $115
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$60
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Portfolio Website.