UltraSeven is an Ecommerce here to see more features of UltraSeven Ecommerce .Theme that is created by CssIgniter. You can create an with WordPress and it will cost less than $100. I’ve included the cost breakdown below. UltraSeven’s clean and minimal design is appropriate enough to be used for just about any product type, be it a clothes store, flower shop, shoe store, jewellery shop, watch store, book store, electronics or digital goods store. UltraSeven features include 10 predefined color schemes, revolution slider, WooCommerce ecommerce functionalities, scrolling featured banners, shopping cart, thumbnail image flipping, unlimited templates, theme options, tons of shortcodes, no need for programming knowledge and tons more. Click
Cost to Make an
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Online Store Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $39 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to UltraSeven by CssIgniter. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Online Store WebSite and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Online Store Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $95
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$80
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Online Store Website.