You can easily create a professional and minimalistic here to see more features of Shape .website with Theme Shape. The startup cost will be less than $100 and I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. You don’t need to hire any consultant to create your site because you can do it without any programming knowledge. Shape uses a clean, minimalist and responsive design with beautiful galleries and awesome transition effects. It fits best for Blog, portfolio, creative agency, photography website or any other related website and is intended to showcase your works, portfolio and projects through the use of images. Some features of Shape Theme include responsive design, scrolling featured images, filterable galleries, google maps, multiple gallery layouts, meet the team page, social media icons, social media integrated, unlimited color options, minimalistic design, custom widgets and more. Click
Minimalistic Photography– Shape
Shape is powered by Tesla Framework, a powerful administration tool that comprises all our great features and allows you to easily customize the look and functionality of your theme, without advanced knowledge of programming. You can customize and manage your theme settings from a dedicated area within your WordPress Admin.
Cost to Make Photography Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Photography Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $25 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Shape from TelsaThemes. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no subscription fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Photography or Portfolio website and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Photography website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $81
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$94
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Photography or Portfolio website.