Mommy&Me is a professional here to see more features of Mommy&Me Mommy Blog .Theme by 3 that has bold colors, customizable backgrounds, easily change the logos, easily add new categories, ratings & reviews, advanced menu management, tons of ad placements, responsive design and more. You can see from the Mommy&Me demo below that the allows you to focus on creating interesting content for your viewers. The does all the rest of the work. You don’t need any programming knowledge and Magazine3 even does free installation. All features are built into this theme. The startup cost to create a professional mom’s blog will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Click
Responsive Mommy Blog WordPress Theme
Cost to Make a Mom’s Blog Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Professional Mom’s Blog Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $69 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee purchase Mommy&Me from Magazine 3. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Mom’s Blog Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Mom’s Blog Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $125
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$50
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Mom’s Blog.