Chronicle is a here to see more features of Chronicle.Theme by WpZoom. The theme is fully responsive, has a modern blog, styled homepage layout, 5 widgetized areas on homepage, video enabled slider located in the footer area, featured image slider to display videos on , 3 built in ad locations to insert banners, breaking headings and more. You can easily using Chronicle Responsive Theme to create a modern site, website, fashion blog, celebrity gossip magazine and more. You do not need any programming knowledge and start up cost is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Click
Responsive Magazine – Chronicle
Cost to Make a Magazine Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Professional Magazine Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $69 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Chronicle from WpZoom. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Magazine Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Magazine Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $125
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$50
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Magazine Website.