Newswire is a premium here to see more features of Newswire.Theme that works great on any resolution on desktop and mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry. This is a content rich theme that focuses directly on showcases content to your audience in a professional and organized way. Newswire 2.0 Theme features optimized, advanced control panel, ad management, custom page templates, social media integrated, easily add images and upload videos, integrated with vimeo and more. You can easily create a site like CNN.com, Political news, Sports news, World news and more. Cost to create a responsive news website with WordPress Newswire is less than $100. You require no programming knowledge. Click
Responsive News – Newswire
Cost to Make a Responsive News Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your News Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $49 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee purchase News from Theme Junkie. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your News Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create News Clone will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $105
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a News Clone.
Theme Junkie Spcecial – Buy 1 Theme Get 2 Free