Vulcano is a CreativeTheme with clean, minimalist design, smooth transition effects, a beautiful portfolio and a rich set of advanced features powered by our updated version of Tesla Framework. Cost to create a portfolio website is less than $100 and you don’t need any programming knowledge. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. This Portfolio Theme also features responsive design with full width elements, built-in shortcodes, social media integration, filterable portfolio, AJAX contact form and newsletter subscription, Google Maps with drag & drop functionality and much more. If you want to showcase your works in a creative manner, this template is definitely for you. Vulcano Portfolio Theme is best for Blog, portfolio, creative agency, website, small business or any other related website. Vulcano was intended to showcase your latest works/projects in a special, creative way.
Cost to Make a Portfolio Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $25 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Vulcano from Themefuse. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Portfolio WebSite and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Portfolio Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $81
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$94
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Portfolio Website.