Graffito by RocketTheme, is a corporate themed design. You don’t need any programming knowledge and startup cost is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Graffito is a responsive portfolio here to see more features of Graffito .Theme that has 8 preset styles, 76 widget positions, Styled Support for Responsive K2 Layout, Powerful Gantry 4 Framework, Custom Content Typography, scrolling featured articles posts, filtering images without re-loading the website, upload unlimited images and videos, RokSprocket layout Strips that displays rotatable content blocks horizontally, support mobile touch events, such as ‘swipe’ and more. Graffito is a professional and corporate designed to showcase your work and portfolio. Click
Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme
Cost to Make a Portfolio Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Professional Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $50 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Graffito by RocketTheme. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Portfolio Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Portfolio Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $106
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$69
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Portfolio Website.