Lezzatos is thetheme for cafes, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, fine dining and any other food service industry. Cost to make a is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Lezzatos features a full screen image scrolling to highlight your signature dishes on the . You can customize your menus with the menu management. Each link can be customized to point to a different page such as photo gallery, breakfast menu, lunch menu, dinner menu, dessert menu, drinks menu. Menus can be listed in a list or thumbnail format with description and dish prices. You can allow users to make reservations as well directly on your site. Other features include responsive layout, social media integrated, upload videos, and more. You also do not need any programming knowledge to setup your . It’s very simple to install Lezzatos . Click here to see more features of Lezzatos Restaurant .
Responsive Restaurant WordPress Theme
Cost to Make a
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Restaurant Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $45 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to Lezzatos by Themeforest. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Restaurant WebSite and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Restaurant Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $101
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$74
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Restaurant Website.