Galão is a retina-ready, responsivetheme by ThemeJug. The theme features a beautifully stylish retina ready interface, perfect for allowing your work items to standout. The Galão theme is packed with gorgeous typography combinations, creating an awesome reading experience across all devices for you users. You can use this to create a professional portfolio website, blog, video blogging, and Photography website. Responsive Portfolio features responsive design, portfolio post type, 8 different post formats, options panel, localization support and more. Startup cost to make your Portfolio Site will be less than $100. I’ve included the cost breakdown below. Click here to see more features of Galão .
Responsive Retina-Ready Portfolio WordPress Theme
Cost to Make a Portfolio Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $49 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee purchase Galao from ThemeJug. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Portfolio Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Portfolio Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $105
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Portfolio Clone.
Enter Coupon Code: 1free at ThemeJug checkout to get two themes for the price of one