Features of Responsive School Theme – Academica Pro
Cost to make a School or University website with here to see more features of Academica Pro School .and – Academica Pro is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Building an informational, professional and effective School, University or College website is important to students and potential students attending your academic institution. Students and staff need to be able to view university/college , see important information for students, important information for staff, upcoming school events and more. Academica Pro has all the previously mentioned features and more including responsive design, social media integrated, custom page templates, testimonials page, school contact information, automatic framework updates, featured post slider and more. Academica Pro is perfect for a school, university, college or any business oriented website. Click
Responsive School WordPress Theme – Academica Pro
Cost to Make a School Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your a School Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $49 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Academica Pro from WPZoom. After you download the theme, it totally belongs to you. There are no subscription fees, no membership fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise a School Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total startup cost to create a School Website will be:
- (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $105
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a School Website.
“Buy 1 Theme from WPZoom and Download 2nd for Free”