5 Star is a premium Hotel demo. Cost to make a site with this Hotel Theme is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. There is no programming knowledge required. Use 5 Star Hotel Theme to create a beautiful that has an extensive room management, booking and reservations functionality. You can easily create any hotel, motel, vacation rentals, bed & breakfast hotels, inns, hostels, chalet rentals, or any other service website that requires a professional reservation module. 5 Star Hotel has many features including a responsive design, unlimited colour options, tons of shortcodes, WooCommerce enabled and the most impressive feature is the online booking module.Theme created by Templatic. You can easily install with Templatic’s One-Click-Install. After you install this Hotel Theme your website will look exactly like the 5 Star Hotel
The online booking reservation module shows a calendar date, will notify visitor if requested booking date is available, with reservations you can accept payment via paypal or visa, block dates that you don’t want customers to book, set different prices for specific days, weeks or even months of the year, set unique seasonal prices for each hotel room and more. Click here to see more features of 5 Star Hotel WordPress Theme.
Responsive Hotel WordPress Theme
Cost to Make a Hotel Site
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Hotel Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $65 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee purchase 5 Star from Templatic. There are no membership fees no subscription fees and no hidden fees. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Hotel Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Hotel Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $121
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$54
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Hotel Clone.
Get Full Access to All Templatic Themes for $299