Finally a here to see more features of Clock .Theme that combines elegance with a layout and also incorporates an . All these elements might be cluttered in a normal theme, but MyThemeShop designs Clock focusing on legibility, readability, and ease of use. Clock requires no coding or programming knowledge and you can easily create your own Magazine / Online store all with a few clicks of your mouse. Clock is fully responsive, so users on any device can access your site and be greeted with the proper user experience, and it’s hand-coded with HTML5 and CSS3 so you can be ready for the next generation of the web. It includes the best optimizations including SEO and Adsense optimization, so you will get more search traffic and earn more revenue without having to lift a finger. Click
Responsive Magazine Online Store Theme
Clock WordPress Theme also features custom widgets and shortcodes, lightbox and more than 350 font icons, so you don’t have to tinker with tons of third party plugins. The online store has a full online store experience complete with a shopping cart, view your cart, product management, invoice management, shipping management, customer management, ratings & reviews of products. Everything works out of the box and you can easily setup and configure your theme with our options panel. Clock is everything you need to make your online business successful.
Cost to Make a Magazine Online Store with Clock
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Magazine Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $35 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to buy Clock from MyThemeShop. After you purchase the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no hidden fees, no subscription fees and no membership fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Magazine site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Magazine Website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $91
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$84
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Magazine Website.