Cost to make a site with Minimalistic Portfolio here to see more features of Hardy.Theme Hardy is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Hardy Theme is specifically designed to put your best work front and center by displaying your projects in big customizable sections on the home page. Top and center of the Theme is a portfolio image slider to showcase your best work. Hardy is responsive theme which means it will work perfectly with any mobile device such as a tablet, smartphone or computer. With Hardy’s advanced theme options you can easily customize any aspect of your site. You can upload your own logo, change design options, set a custom background, social media icons, social media integrated, upload images, upload unlimited videos and more. This is a unique blog like design for your minimalistic, simple portfolio website. Click
Cost to Make a Minimalistic Portfolio Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your a Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $49 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Hardy from ThemeTrust. Once you download this theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees, no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise a Portfolio Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total startup cost to create a Portfolio Website will be:
- (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $105
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Portfolio Website.
“ThemeTrust special deal – Buy 1 Get 1 Theme Free. Use coupon code : 1free”