Cost to make a business portfolio site with here to see more features of Winterfell .Theme – Winterfell is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost the breakdown below. You don’t need any programming knowledge because is easy to maintain, update and create. Winterfell is a Creative with clean, minimalist and responsive design, beautiful galleries and awesome transition effects. Impressive layout, ease of use and creativity are the most suitable words to describe Winterfell – the theme which will showcase your current projects and previous works in the most creative way. You can use Winterfell to create your personal page, blog, portfolio page, business, business portfolio site and more. Click
Responsive Creative WordPress Theme – Winterfell
Winterfell is a Creative WordPress Theme with a clean, minimalist design, smooth transition effects, a beautiful showcase and a rich set of advanced features powered by the Tesla Framework. Winterfell is powered by Tesla Framework, all the latest features such as responsive design, filterable galleries, awesome transition effects, pricing tables, stylish tabs, stylish galleries, unique CSS3 transition effects, built-in short codes, filterable galleries, and alerts, AJAX contact form and newsletter subscription, Google Maps with drag & drop functionality were added to Winterfell. If you want to showcase your projects and previous works in a stylish way, Winterfell is your best choice.
Cost to Make Business Portfolio Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Business Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $25 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Winterfell by Tesla Themes. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no subscription fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Business Portfolio website and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Business Portfolio website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $81
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$94
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Business Portfolio website.