Compasso is a elegant and professional here to see more features of Compasso Magazine .theme from Themeforest. Compasso features scrolling featured articles, Ratings & Reviews module, responsive design, sidebar manager, tons of shortcodes, easily add google maps, theme options to easily customize your site, posts lists, posts grid format, social media integrated, integrate Twitter feeds, integrate Flickr feeds, SEO optimized and more. You can use Compasso to create a magazine or website. Startup cost to create a responsive magazine site is less than $100, I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. You also don’t need any programming knowledge. Click
Cost to Make a Magazine Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Magazine Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $45 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Compasso from Themeforest. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Magazine Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Magazine Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $101
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$74
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Magazine Website.