Make your own Medical office website complete with online appointment bookings, doctor profiles, medical office business hours, latest medical here to see more features of MedPark ., testimonials and more. You don’t need any programming knowledge if you use and Theme. You also don’t need to hire a contractor and spend big bucks, the startup cost will be less than $100 and I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. MedPark is a Medical with clean, responsive design and a wide range of features specially created for health care related websites. It includes various and options dedicated to medical projects. Some of these include: our doctors page, medical services, appointments, timetable and much more. All these are powered by Tesla Framework and administration tool, allowing you to easily manage and customize your theme. MedPark is best suited for a blog, hospital, health center, school, university or any other related website. Click
Online Appointment Booking Medical Office
MedPark has a clean, responsive design and a lot of features dedicated to medical or education related websites, all powered by our latest version of Tesla Framework. It includes Tesla Themes recent features and some greatlike: beautiful image slider, built-in shortcodes, social media support, custom post types, custom widgets, AJAX pagination, contact and subscription form, testimonials, make an appointment online, timetable to show working hours of doctors and more.
Cost to Make a Medical Office Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Medical Office Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $25 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase MedPark by Tesla Themes. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no subscription fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Medical Office website and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Medical Office website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $81
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$94
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Medical Office website.