here to see more features of GeoTheme.is the best way to make a website , Citysearch, Qype or TripAdvisor. coupled with this Premium theme GeoTheme allows you to transform your website into a fully functional city business directory complete with ratings, reviews, user contribution, price manager, coupon manager, event manager, restaurant manager and more. The cost to create a Ratings and review website with GeoTheme is less than $100 and you will see below from my cost breakdown that it is totally affordable. You also don’t need any programming knowledge. Click
Responsive City Directory Template – GeoTheme
|Features of GeoTheme Yelp Clone|
Click here to to see more features of GeoTheme
Click here to demo GeoTheme
Click here to download GeoTheme
Cost to Create Yelp Website with GeoTheme
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create a website you will need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com web hosting. Fatcow.com offers a free domain name and web hosting with unlimited emails, unlimited MySQL databases, host unlimited domain names, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space and more. Right now Fatcow.com has a %40 off sale. I would take advantage of this sale now.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free. If you purchase Fatcow.com , there is a 1-click-install for WordPress. You will literally have WordPress up in minutes.
3. $85 for GeoTheme. This is the cost to purchase the premium here to demo Geotheme.Geotheme. After you purchase this theme it totally belongs to you and there are no subscription or hidden fees. Geotheme also provides you with 1 year free upgrades, 1 year support, and 2 free child themes. Click
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. With Fatcow.com they also give you $150 worth of free advertising credits you can use to promote your website online. This includes $100 in Google Adwords, $25 in Yahoo/Bing Adcenter, $50 in Facebook ad credits.
So if you add up all the costs required to startup your City directory ratings and reviews website which includes Domain name, Webhosting, WordPress and:
- Startup costs = Domain name + Webhosting + WordPress + GeoTheme = $141
But if you include the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com
- Startup costs + Free Advertising Credits = -$34.
So basically you don’t pay anything to get your Yelp, Qype or CitySearch website started. This is a great deal and perfect way to start your online business.
Related Wordpress and Joomla Help: