Features of Responsive Business Portfolio Theme – Sabak Store
Cost to make an here to see more features of Sabak Online Store Theme from Tokokoo.and business portfolio with is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Sabak is a dynamic and crisp WooCommerce theme designed with awesome multipurpose features. Not only can you run your on Sabak, you can also display your portfolio and catalog to enhance your store brand. Use the online Shop to sell your products directly on the website, the Portfolio to showcase your best works, and your Blog to communicate with the customers directly on a daily basis. Also update your product Catalog to display your products or samples that are not available to be purchased online but are to be purchased in store or other methods. Sabak is a fully responsive theme which enables your online store and product portfolio to display beautifully on any mobile device or tablet. Click
Responsive Online Store Business Portfolio
Responsive Online Store Business Portfolio – Sabak Store
Cost to Make an Online Store Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your an Online Store Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $39 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Sabak from Tokokoo. Once you download this theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees, no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise an Online Store Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total startup cost to create an Online Store Business Website will be:
- (Webhosting + WordPress + ) = $95
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost + Advertising Credits = -$80
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup an Online Store Business Website.
“Get 100% complete access to Tokokoo entire Theme collection of 29+ themes for only $59.”