Cost to create anby yourself is less than $100. I’ve included the cost breakdown below. Hudson is a Premium eCommerce Theme with minimalist, modern, clean design and a complete set of eCommerce features to help you easily manage your . It is compatible with WooCommece – the most popular eCommerce plugin for and has everything you need to set up and run a successful . Hudson looks almost like an online shoe store like Zappos.com. You can add a scrolling featured product slider, product special offers, search with advance filters, view individual products, add image gallery for each product, enable product zoom feature, see what products other people also viewed after viewing this item (like amazon.com), product descriptions, product ratings & reviews, easy add to cart feature, google maps integrated, built in shortcodes, custom posts, social media icons, social media integrated and more. Hudson features all WooCommerce features for products, orders, shipping, reporting, sales and inventory management. Click here to see more features of Hudson .
Ecommerce WordPress Theme – Hudson
You can easily use Hudson WordPress Theme to create your own online store. Wordpress anddo not require any programming knowledge because it works just like an application. All you need to do it install, and activate the theme. Then you can start adding your products and customizing your site. You can create an online store for shoes, clothes, accessories, electronics, children’s store, sports store and more. Another bonus is that Hudson is powered by Tesla Framework, a powerful administration tool that comprises all our great features and allows you to easily customize the look and functionality of your theme. It gives you the possibility to customize and manage your theme settings from a dedicated area within your WordPress Admin.
Cost to Make an Online Store
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own online store Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $35 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Hudson from TelsaThemes. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no subscription fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your online store website and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create anwill be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $91
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$84
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Ecommerce online store website.