Responsive Free Theme – Playbook Features
Playbook is aTheme from MyThemeShop. Playbook features a fully responsive design, , custom widgets, our industry grade options panel, advanced menu management, tons of banner space to place ads and make money, unlimited background options, unlimited color schemes, translation ready so you can translate your theme into any language, display related posts, social media integrated, integrate a live Twitter feed, display Facebook friends, easily change your logo and much more. You can use this free Theme to create your own personal blog, create a magazine website, create a photo blog, or even a create a video blog. You don’t need any programming knowledge and startup cost is less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Click here to see more features of Free – Playbook.
Free Responsive Magazine
Cost to Make a Magazine Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Magazine Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $0 for Wordpress Theme. Playbook is a free WordPress Theme from MyThemeShop. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Magazine Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Magazine Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $56
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$119
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Magazine Website.