Create your own fully functional here to see all the features of the theme.easily with no html or PHP knowledge. Using and themes is the best way to build up your own website. So below I will step you through the basics of the theme and show you how easy it is to create your own like Savings.com or Retailmenot.com. As mentioned earlier, this is a fully functional coupon site, and fully loaded with tons of features. Click
| Some Features of Clipper Coupon Theme:|
Behind the scenes Clipper control panel and how to setup your Clipper website with:
- Install and Activate Clipper .
- Configure settings
- Coupon website email settings
- Mass upload coupons from a csv file
- View all activate coupons
- Coupon creation
- Dashboard Coupon statistics
1. Install and Activate Clipper Coupon Template: After you install WordPress, login as an Administrator. Go to Appearances, Themes, Install Themes, Upload, select the Clipper, and click on ‘Install Now’. After that, click on ‘Activate’ to get the theme installed on your website.
2. Configure. The first thing I do after I install WordPress is change the permalinks. This will convert your post links into SEO friendly links. Go to Settings, Permalinks, Custom Structure = /%postname%/
3. Configuresettings. Under the Clipper settings you can change the look and feel of your coupon website. Modify your color scheme, website logo, website favicon, twitter id, facebook, insert your and Google analytics code. You can also setup your coupon notification options. You can moderate new coupons that users submit, users require registration, show view counter, enable search stats, exclude pages or posts in the search settings. Go to Clipper, Settings
4. Coupon website email settings. You can set theto send email notification when a new coupon is submitted, or new user registered. Go to Clipper, Emails
5. Mass upload coupons from a csv file. You can mass upload coupons via a csv file with the Clipper coupon import tool. Go to Clipper, Importer
6. View all activate coupons. You can easily view all your coupons on your website. See coupons, the categories they are assigned to, coupon codes, store name, coupon votes, activated, coupon created by and more. Go to Coupons, Coupons
7. Coupon creation. You can add coupon details, expiration date, store, coupon code, coupon printable link, coupon tags, featured coupon, and more. Go to Coupons, Add New
8. Dashboard Coupon statistics. You can view total live coupons, total pending coupons,total new coupons added everyday and a graph to show the progress.
Clipper is a greatto create your own coupon website. You can see from the screenshots above that configuring your website is easy and very intuitive. Appthemes also provides documentation and full theme support so if you have any questions, they are there to help you.