Januas is a premiumtheme that allows you to create a professional events management website. Events Manager websites like TicketMaster.com can be easily created with a few simple clicks of your mouse. Installation of Events Manager theme Januas can be facilitated with their online support and support forums. They are dedicated to help you successfully create your Events Manager Website.
You can easily create a website for Business Conferences, Marathon Registration, music festival site, Art Gallery exhibitions, concert websites, and training sessions. Although there is no ecommerce plugin, Januas utilizes the EventBrite widget to allow you to manage registrations and sell tickets to your events. For each event, you can specify multiple locations, full schedule of the event, concurrent sessions, google maps to indicate event locations, different prices for different seats (managed by EventBrite), photo galleries, video gallery, a flag to indicate if event is sold out, flag to indicate if event has passed, and a list of speakers. Another interesting feature is you can view a speaker in the event and see a short bio, company working for, twitter and list of event dates the speaker is speaking in. Januas is a fully responsive theme, 6 color pallets, advanced search, 5 language translations, social networking integrated and more. Click here to see more features of Januas, one of the leading in the event planning and management.
Responsive Event Manager– Januas
Responsive Event Management Event Planner – Januas
- Responsive Design – Januas adapts to the screen you are using to view the website. , Januas displays an optimized version of your site on smartphones and tablets. Attendees will be able to access vital information about your event, regardless of device
- Multiple Event Management –Januas allows advanced management of multiple events. Each event has a dedicated page with all the features you loved in Event Manager Theme. You can specify what goes where for individual events
- 6 Colour Schemes –Januas comes in 6 quirky color schemes so you can choose the look and feel of your event portal.
The color combination of choice can be easily selected with one click from the dashboard
- Advanced Session and Schedule Management – You are now able to specify multiple tracks, event time schedule, multiple locations and concurrent sessions. Januas brings you rich speaker profiles in an easy to manage backend
- 5 Language Options – Januas features 5 different language options. English, Spanish, French, German and Italian. Attendees of all languages can finally enjoy a proper event website
- Integration with Eventbrite for ticketing – individual event pages are built for Eventbrite integration. Just drop an Eventbrite ticket widget code in the dashboard for seamless display
- Advanced search filters – visitors can search for events by location, category, date
- Social Media Integration – Integrated with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin
- Watermarks – Easily display banners on events to indicate if event is sold out, or featured or it has ended
- Speakers Profiles – Speakers can add bio’s, company and contact information. Visitors can also see when the schedule of speakers and choose to attend their events
- Sponsor Banner Spots – Includes banner positions where you can place your ads and banners to make money on your site
- Widget Ready – customize your sidebars and footers with widgets such as maps, videos, calendars
- Upload Media – Easily upload videos and create photo galleries for your events
- Google Maps Integrated – Easily display map location of events
- Optimized – Your event site is optimized for SEO so your event planning site will show at the top of search engines
Januas Event Manager Theme = $149