iCook is a/ Recipe Theme by Tesla Themes. You can easily create a recipe website with and Themes without any programming knowledge. iCook has a clean, modern and minimalistic design with a beautiful recipe gallery that visitors can categorize and filter to showcase your recipes. Other features include custom short codes for recipes to easily list ingredients, favourite dishes, popular dishes, yield amount, and much more. This Recipe is great for food blogs, cuisine blogs, cooking blogs, recipe sites and more.
Recipe – iCook
iCook is a responsive theme. This feature is particulary useful when visitors view your site from their mobile or tablet device. The responsive feature will dynamically wrap navigation, pictures and content to the width of the screen. You can test out the responsive feature by checking out the demo and resizing the window or you can demo iCook using your iPhone or tablet. Other features of iCook include filterable portfolio, social media icons, social media integrated, gougle maps integrated, widgets, page templates and more.
- Mobile Responsive Design – the layout will automatically adjust and look great on all desktop computers, laptops, smartphones or tablets
- Beautiful Recipe Gallery with Filter – to categorize and showcase your recipes
- Custom Shortcodes for Recipes – to easily list the ingredients
- Popular Recipes Widget
- Tesla Framework – a powerful frame and administration tool that allows you to easily customize the look and functionality
- Custom Posts – Services, Testimonials, Team Members, Calendar, etc.
- Filterable Portfolio – 7 different portfolio representations (2, 3, 4 columns, portfolio with left and right sidebar, etc.)
- Shortcodes – to create special offers, buttons, pricing tables, tabs, team members and more
- Social Media Support – the most popular social sharing services integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and more
- AJAX Contact Form
- Google Maps
- Custom Background
- Custom Logo
- 12 Columns Grid
- 2 Custom Widgets
- 4 Page Templates
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Well-commented Code