You can edit your css files or your index.php files directly in3.0 from the . In 3.0 the new frontend is the Beez 3. The process to find and edit the Beez 3 Template is the same as in previous version when you were editing Beez 2.
High level overview of how to find your css files in:
- Go to your
- Go to the Templates in Template Manager
- Click to edit the Beez3 Joomla 3.0 Template
- Edit the Template CSS file or index.php file
1. Go to your Joomla 3.0Template Manager
Your Template Manager controls all the Joomla 3.0 you install into your Joomla 3.0 installation. You can edit, delete, customize, activate, deactivate, install and uninstall Joomla 3.0 templates from the Template Manager.
- Login to your Joomla 3.0 backend administrator
- Click on ‘Extensions’, ‘Template Manager‘
2. Go to the Templates in Template Manager
You can see all the Templates installed in your Joomla 3.0 installation. In the Templates link you can edit all the css files, index.php file, error.php file and more.
- Click on ‘Templates‘
3. Click to edit the Beez3 Joomla 3.0 Template
Here you can see a preview of what the Joomla 3.0 templates look like before activating on your site. You can also see if the template is a Site or Administrator template.
- Since we are editing the Beez3 Template css files, click on ‘Beez3 Details and Files‘
4. Edit the Template CSS file or index.php file
Here you will see all the Beez3 css files to edit.
- To edit your default template style and colours, you can edit the template.css file.
- To edit your website or the –index.php file, you can click on ‘edit main page template‘
- To edit your default error page or the error.php file, you can click on ‘edit error page template’
- To edit your print preview page when users print your website, click on ‘edit print preview template’
- Click on ‘Save & Close’
- Click on ‘Close’
Hope this helps you.